Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by:
Kendal Nutricare Limited
Mint Bridge Road
VAT ID: GB213553534
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions as they set out the basis upon which you can visit and use the www.kendamil.com. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and we advise you to read them each time that you use the site.
When you place an order with us, it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any part of these terms and conditions, you should contact one of our customer service team before placing an order with us by emailing email@example.com or by post at the address given above. By placing an order through our website, you are making an offer to Kendal Nutricare to purchase the goods outlined in your order upon the terms described in your order. When you place an order, we will require your name, email address, credit/debit card, phone and address details. This information is required in order to process your request or inform you of acceptance of your order. A contact phone number is needed so that we can get in touch if there is a problem with your order. We may, unless you inform us otherwise, provide our shipping agents with your contact phone number in case they need to reach you to arrange the delivery of your order. After placing an order online, we will provide you with confirmation that your order has been received but this is not confirmation that your offer to buy the items has been accepted. Our contract for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and dispatched to you. Please note that we will not be able to meet any obligations as a result of the following reasons:
- If the product you ordered is out of stock.
- We are unable to authorise your payment.
- If it is identified that there is a product description or pricing error.
- If we are unable to validate your delivery address.
- We find your order is in any way suspicious and not for personal use by one family.
- If customers do not reach any order criteria outlined in the Terms and Conditions.
- If our shipping agencies are temporarily unable to deliver due to exceptional conditions that are beyond our control including hazardous weather and accidents.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.Should there be an issue with your order one of our Customer Services team will contact you either by phone or email. Please ensure that you check all items on receipt, as faulty or damaged items must be reported within 10 working days of receiving the parcel. Kendal Nutricare Limited reserves the right to reject any offer of purchase by you at any point. Please note that whilst we will make every effort and reasonable care to keep your order details and payment secure, we cannot be responsible for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any information that you supply when accessing or ordering from the Kendamil.com website.
Important note for parents and potential customers from USA incl. US Territory:
We regret that we are not able to address any of your concerns. Kendal Nutricare Ltd. does not directly or indirectly sell and/or market its products in the entire territory of the United States of America, including Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. If you have purchased any of our products from an online/offline retailer not listed on our homepage, kindly direct your inquiry at the retailer from whom you have purchased the product. Kendamil.com does not ship to any USA addresses.
Should you wish to cancel your order prior to despatch, please contact our customer services team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Card Security
When the order is placed at our website, you will be transferred to our secure payment provider PayPal, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
Product Pricing & Descriptions
Every product bought is sold subject to its product description which outlines any further specific conditions that relate to that product including, preparation instructions, feeding guides, nutritional values and ingredients. We undertake all reasonable care to ensure that all the details, prices and descriptions of website products are accurate at the time when the appropriate information was entered onto our system. Whilst we endeavour to keep the website as up-to-date and accurate as possible, there may be rare occasions when the information on the website (including product descriptions) at a certain time may not reflect the position exactly at the point an order is placed. Please note that we are unable to confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted in line with our order acceptance conditions.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- These are our terms and conditions and they apply to every "Competition" that we, Kendamil, administer across our website and official social media platforms.
- Each competition will have its own specific terms and conditions detailing how to enter, closing date, prize etc. The "Specific Terms" for each competition will be published within the relevant social media post.
- In line with UK law, all competitions run by Kendamil UK exclude first infant formula as an incentive and/or prize.
- Vouchers can be redeemed across all ranges EXCLUDING first infant formula products.
- The competition winner will be selected at random and must accept their prize within 48 hours of our contact. If the prize is not accepted within 48, a new winner will be selected.
- By entering the competition you agree to have your photo or video used as promotional material by Kendamil UK.
- You should always read these General Terms together with the Specific Terms.
- We may change these General Terms at any time so you should check this page regularly for any changes. Changes will apply from the date that they are published on this page.
- By entering any Competition you are accepting that you will be legally bound by these General Terms and the applicable Specific Terms.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of these General Terms for future reference during the Competition.
- Kendamil aims to distribute prizes within 2 weeks of the competition closing date, but this may be extended if required.