Breakfast banana muffins recipe
Make the morning a little sweeter with these breakfast banana muffins from our Kendamil fan, Instagram: @whatalfieate
You can whip up these tasty treats for your little one* (and you!) using our baby porridge in just 15 mins.
Makes: 6 muffins or 20 mini ones.
🌼 75g self-raising flour
🥄1tspn baking power
🍌 2 ripe bananas
🥄½ spoon of vanilla extract (optional)
🥥30g coconut oil, melted
- Sieve all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl
- Blend or mash the bananas, oil, egg and vanilla extract until smooth
- Add banana mixture into dry ingredient and mix to combine
- Spoon into muffin cases or silicone tray (add toppings if desired)
- Bake at gas mark 5/190°C for 8-10 minutes or until the skewer comes out clean.
Then, simply tuck in..to one. Or two. Or three.
*Recipe is for babies 6 months and older, and meant to be part of a mixed-diet. Talk to your healthcare professional.