🍌🍓 Fruit and Peanut Butter Sheet Pancakes 🍓🍌
A mixture of a pancake and cake sounds too good to be true right? But you can have your pancake - and eat it too! 🥞
It's a quick, yummy, easy weekend breakfast that will be a huge hit with all the fam.
- 1 1/2 cups or 192g of spelt flour
- 1 cup or 128g of Kendamil banana and strawberry porridge
- 1/2 cup or 64g of smooth peanut butter
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 1/2 cups or 354ml of milk
- 1/4 cup or 32g of coconut sugar (you can use regular sugar or leave it out)
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp milled chia seeds
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup or 128g of chopped strawberries...and more for topping!
Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a 3cm deep baking tray with parchment paper.
Mix all the ingredients (except from the topping fruit) in a mixing bowl.
Pour into the baking tray and top with the leftover fruit. Pop into the oven for 15- 20 minutes.
Cut into slices and serve with all your favourite toppings like maple syrup, honey, yoghurt, nut butters and fruit 😍
Hungry for more? Take a peek at more of our yummy parent recipes!