Heart-Shaped Banana Waffles*! 🍌💕
Perfect for Valentine’s Day (or any occasion!) our Heart-Shaped Banana Waffles is sure to be a hit with your little ones! With only simple 4 ingredients (sure to be found in your pantry!) we're pouring ease, nutrition and tastiness - from our hearts to yours! 😍✨
- 8 tablespoons of self-raising flour.
- 4 oz of Kendamil Stage 2 or Stage 3 milk*.
- 1 banana.
- 1 medium egg.
- Heat oven to 180°C
- Add 4 tablespoons of self-raising flour to a bowl.
- Then pour in freshly made Kendamil Stage 2 or Stage 3 milk
- Add the egg to your mixture.
- Add a further 4 tablespoons of self raising flour to your mixture. Mix it in well!
- Add in a (pre-mashed!) banana and mix (dont worry if your mixture isn’t completely smooth!).
- Grease your (heart-shaped!!) waffle mould and pour in the mixture.
- Bake for 12-15 or until the waffles are a golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
@kendamil 💕 Heart-Shaped Banana Waffles! 💕The perfect✨ V-Day treat ✨for your little ones! Let us know what ya think, below! ⬇️#Kendamil #recipe ♬ original sound - Kendamil UK
Hungry for more? Take a peek at more of our yummy parent recipes!
*This recipe is ONLY suitable for babies 7 months and older.
Important Notice: Breastfeeding is best. Kendamil Follow-on milk is only for babies over 6 months, and should be used as part of a mixed diet. Please talk to your Healthcare Professional.